Through Cultivate Membership we harness the investment potential of our members to grow the organisation for the benefit of our flourishing community.
The Urban Co-op is working to benefit the members, community and the environment.
Become a Cultivate Member to:
How it works:
- Your name will be included on our website to acknowledge your contribution. If you do not want to be listed please let us know*
- Cultivate Membership is valid for a year from time of subscription.
- Loyalty points are allocated according to type of membership.
- 1 point is collected for every euro spent for Earth Membership, e.g. spend €100 per week you can claim a return of over €50 after a year.
- 2 points are collected for every euro spent for Water Membership, e.g. spend €100 per week you can claim a return of over €100 after a year.
- 3 points are collected for every euro spent for Sunshine Membership, e.g. spend €100 per week you can claim a return of over €150 after a year.
- 1 point equals 1 cent.
- These points can be redeemed towards your shopping at the till.
- The points are valid for the year of membership.
- Loyalty point earnings will not exceed the membership fee contributed
- Reports on the progress of the Co-op and loyalty points balance will be emailed quarterly.
- Special Cultivator Events invitations will be organised in line with COVID guidelines.**
- Payments can be made in shop, online or bank transfer.
- Email: email@example.com
- Your membership fob will be posted to you.
- You can attend general meetings, vote, and contribute to the development and running of the business.
- I consent to allowing The Urban Co-op store my submitted information so that they can email me the newsletter, membership information and meetings details plus promotional material via email or text.
Thank you to our Cultivate Members
- Gianni Angelini
- Liz & Malcom Bell
- Richard Wilkins
- Feidhlim Harty & Elinor Hitching
- Pat Barry