- 4 good sized tomatoes halved
- 1 red onion quartered
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 chilli
- Fresh coriander
- Place all the ingredients except the coriander under the grill and cook until charred but not burnt.
- Place everything in a blender with a handful of coriander leaves.
- Blitz until everything is broken down into small pieces.
- Season and serve with tortilla chips or refrigerate until needed (keeps for 4 to 5 days)
Note: The heat of the chilli determines the heat of your salsa so choose according to your own palate.