The Little Raw Kitchen is running a unique interactive workshop offering fresh ideas for quick, easy nutritious breakfasts and lunch boxes to help get set going back to school in the best way. The recipes we cover are raw, plant-based, gluten-free, dairy-free, have no added refined sugar, plus involve no baking...please come hungry!
Please note this session is for parents and children aged 5 – 12 years (all children must be accompanied by a paying adult for this class)
- There will be some hands-on involvement for parents & kids, it's going to be fun!
- This will include chopping fruit and veg, (using safety cutters) making silly faces with dips, veggies and crackers and rolling and decorating energy balls.
- A recipe book with nutritional information is included for you to keep.
Cost: Only 8 tickets (€45) available for parent and child bookings
Booking: Use this link (Good Mood Food) to book through Eventbrite or call Emma for more info on 087-377-2942
Red Tents, Friday 20th September - The global call for women to reconnect.
- It's a time to gather with hearts for sharing and pouring forth feminine wisdom.
- This Spring Equinox, detox by gently cleansing your heart in a safe space, while holding this space for others too.
- Bring balance to your world by expressing yourself
Free event, treats are welcome, wear comfy clothes
Saturday Skill Share - Autumn 2019
As a result of a conversation around the fully booked beeswax wrap workshop in April, we have put together a new project for the autumn... Saturday Skill Share.
- If you have an interesting hobby or useful skill which you would like to share with the community then we invite you to sign up to do so some Saturday afternoon.
- Classes will be casual, fees kept to a minimum to cover costs and hopefully inspiring for all involved.
- Some great topics already presented include, ceramics, natural fabric dying, basic bike mechanics.... the sky is the limit.
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to host an afternoon.
More details to follow