The Urban Co-Op stocks a range of certified organic fruit, vegetables and wholefoods. We also offer a great selection of locally grown produce from quality suppliers in and around County Limerick.
Our aim is to provide wholesome food at affordable prices, support local producers and help create a more sustainable Limerick.
Our new location is Tait House, Roxboro Road, Limerick
Phone: 061 - 317429
We have ample free parking available at our new premises.
If there is any product you would like to see us stock at The Urban Co-Op, ask in store or get in touch!
- Jim Cronin - Local and Organic seasonal fruit and veg.
- Chris Enright - local pesticide-free potatoes & squash
- Riot Rye Bakery - award-winning sourdough breads
- BeeActiv - local blossom honey & raw ivy honey
- City Boy Farm - local free-range organically fed eggs
- Rossewood Farm - certified organic duck eggs
- Sean Condon - local organic raw milk
- The Messy Apron - local home-made breads, cakes and cookies
- New Leaf Urban Farmers - local chemical-free veg
- Lubdub Foods - Near 2 Nature health bars
- Ceile - bone broth and kombucha
- Patrick Rahilly - Well-Being gluten-free bakes
- El Greco - organic olive oil, olives, tahini, honey from Greece
- URBN Cakes - sourdough bread
- Angela Barrett - 'Goodie' fermented foods - sauerkraut & kimchi
- Rigneys Farm - locally made artisan granola
- Little Milk Company - organic cheddar, brie and blue cheese
- Wellnice Pops - vegetable and fruit juice ice pops
- Derg Farmhouse Cheese - local artisan raw-milk cheddar cheese
- Bramble Cottage - local chutneys and pestos
- Wilde Irish Chocolate - handmade artisan chocolate
- Sarah Ryan - locally grown herbs and plants
- Little Greens Company - local organically grown micro-veg
- Molaga honey
- Pallas Foods - wholefoods
- Udea - organic importer
Find Us Here:
Tait House, Roxboro Road, Limerick, Ireland
Advanced Location details: Latitude 52.6443984654462, Longitude -8.614246545477272